Join the team
Why join us?
Industry leading package
We want you to go the extra mile for the customer so we can go the extra mile for you! As part of our team, you can enjoy a highly competitive salary along with a range of excellent employee benefits, which are listed below.
Our success as a company can only be attributed to the wonderful make up of our team. Whilst we share a common goal of creating an exceptional customer journey, it is our people that make Subfero a truly brilliant place to company to work in.
Training and progression
All but one of our entire Customer Support operation started off as an Ambassador. In addition, you can benefit from comprehensive and structured development programs, as well as on the job training and support.
Watch the short film and find out what it’s like to work at Subfero.
We are very proud of our people and culture here at Subfero, and we are firmly committed to looking after our employee’s wellbeing both inside and outside of work. Join Subfero, and you’ll enjoy a fantastic benefits package. We want you to love your job and to feel rewarded for the contribution you make, so in addition to a competitive salary, here’s what you can expect.
Click on the boxes below to find out more:
Pay & Reward
- We will review your salary every year with an Annual Performance Review
- You will receive a generous shift allowance for weekend & bank holiday shifts
- Based on your performance, you will have the ability to achieve a monthly bonus on up to an additional £350 a month
- We will automatically enroll all eligible employees into our pension scheme with Aviva. You will contribute 5% and we will contribute 3%. Of course, you can opt out if you would prefer.
- 22 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays), increasing up to 25 days per year for length of service + a paid day off on your birthday!
- Permanent health insurance & life insurance
Learning & Development
- When you join us, you will begin a comprehensive 5-week training program that we like to call Agent University
- You will receive ongoing bi-monthly one-to-one meetings with your manager
Health & Wellbeing
- From day one, you will have access to our Employee Assistance Programme which offers a 24/7 confidential advice line for health, legal & bereavement support (and more!)
- Free corporate gym membership with access to pool & spa facilities, plus discounted treatments!
- Fresh fruit in the office for you (including some snacks and soft drinks too)
- Once you pass probation with us, you will have the option to enroll into our Private Medical Insurance scheme with Vitality, plus the option to join an additional health cash plan with Medicash
- As you will be regularly working with computers, we will pay for an annual eye test
- Did you know, massages can improve your posture and reduce stress? This is why we like to bring massage therapists into the office on a quarterly basis to improve our employees health and happiness at work!
- You will have the opportunity to attend regular Wellbeing Workshops that focus on various topics, including: Sleep, Mental Health, and Nutrition & more!
Social & Community
- You will receive lunch on us once a month if you’re office-based
- The opportunity to attend regular team events plus a brilliant company expensed end of year party
- We like to give back to our community, which is why we will match any money raised for charity via company or personal fundraising events, up to the value of £2000
Why not give us a follow?
If you want to see what we do daily, check out our social media pages.