Why join us?
We’re not just another outsourced customer service centre. We do things a little differently. We go the extra mile for our colleagues so they can go the extra mile for our customers. We’re honest and transparent and we do what we say we’ll do. All of this means we can offer you a great place to work and a best-in-class experience to our customers.
Our success can only be attributed to our wonderful team, who make Subfero a truly brilliant place to work. We have regular events, games, competitions, team meals and charity events, where everyone gets together and has a lot of fun.
Recognition is one of our core values and we promote internally when we can and reward success. Our Head of Operations started off as a Concierge Support Ambassador 6 years ago. You can benefit from comprehensive and structured development programmes, on the job training and ongoing support.
We want our employees to enjoy coming to work and feel rewarded for the contribution they make. We’re also firmly committed to looking after our employees’ wellbeing, both inside and outside of work, which is why we have created what we believe to be a very competitive benefits package for our team. So, in addition to a competitive salary, here’s what you can expect…
Pay & Reward
- Generous enhanced rates of pay for working weekends and bank holidays.
- Performance-based monthly bonus of up to £700 a month.
- Pension scheme with Standard Life for all those eligible. You contribute 5%, we’ll contribute 3%.
- 22 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays), increasing up to 25 days per year for length of service.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- Permanent health insurance and life insurance.
Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 confidential advice line for health, legal & bereavement support and more.
- Free corporate gym membership with access to pool and spa facilities, plus discounted treatments.
- Fresh fruit, drinks and snacks in the office.
- Option to enrol in a Private Medical Insurance scheme with Vitality, plus the option to join an additional health cashback plan with Medicash (both once you’ve passed probation).
- Massage therapy in the office on a regular basis.
- Regular Wellbeing Workshops to help you prioritise your wellbeing.
Learning & Development
- Comprehensive new starter training program.
- Ongoing refresher and updates training throughout your time with us.
- Ongoing bi-monthly one-to-one meetings with your manager.
- Reimbursement of costs for relevant certifications.
Social & Community
- Lunch on us once a month if you’re office based, plus access to a different food cart every month! Most recently, we had an authentic pizza oven pitch up outside the office.
- Regular team events plus a brilliant all expenses paid company party at the end of the year.
- We’ll match any money raised for charity via company or personal fundraising events, up to the value of £2000.